MBBS, SBFM, ABFM, MSc, HM dipl.
- 2009 – Present: Joint Appointment Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, KSAU-HS, Riyadh.
- 2008 – present: Full Trainer in Saudi Family Medicine Residency Program, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Riyadh.
- 2017 – Present: Member, Saudi Association of Public Health – SAPH.
- 2017 – Present: General Director, HCSC (Health care Specialty Center), King Abdulaziz Medical City, Riyadh.
- 2009 – Present: Consultant, Family Medicine & PHC, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Riyadh.
- 2007 – 2009: Associate Consultant, Family Medicine & PHC, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Riyadh.
- 2004 – 2007: Assistant Consultant, Family Medicine & PHC, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Riyadh.
- Tulaihi BA, Alhabib S. Uncertainties around incretin-based therapies: A literature review. Saudi Pharm J. 2017;25(1):1-7.
- Bader Al Tulaihi. Incretin Hormones In Type 2 Diabetes, Book Auther, 2015
- Al-Tulaihi BA, Al-Jumah MA. (2009). Prevalence of migraine and non-migraine headache among high school students at the National Guard Housing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Med J. Jan; 30(1):120-4.
- Al-Rukban MO, Al-Sughair AM, Al-Bader BO, Al-Tolaihi BA. Management of hypertensive patients in primary health care setting,: auditing the practice. Saudi Med J 2007; 28: 85–90.
- 2011: Master of Diabetes Care Management (Gla.) (MSc)
- 2004: Saudi Board in Family Medicine (SBFM)
- 2003: Arab Board in Family Medicine (ABFM)
- 1998: Internship at King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh.
- 1997: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), King Saud University, College of Medicine, Riyadh.
- Telephone: 966 11 8011111/ 46607
- e-mail: tulihib@NGHA.MED.SA